Volvo 440, 460 & 480 relaterade ämnen.

Moderator: Moderator

av xusuwen96 25 dec 2017, 10:14
The battle at both ends of the Premier League table will intensify on night eight of the Premier League at the Echo Arena in Liverpool. With Judgement night drawing closer, bottom-placed Robert Thornton will be desperately searching for points in his double-header this Thursday.At the top, leader Michael van Gerwen will be trying to hold off the chasing trio of Phil Taylor, Gary Anderson and James Wade, with live coverage starting at 7pm on Sky Sports 1. Michael Smith v Robert Thornton Michael Smith badly needs a win from the opening clash with Thornton The schedule starts with a survival battle and Thornton badly needs a win against fellow struggler Smith to keep his hopes alive.Thornton would draw level with Smith on three points if he picks up his first win of the campaign, piling more pressure on Dave Chisnall, who is third from bottom on the same points tally.But a win for Smith would push Thornton closer to the trap door and give The Bully Boy a real boost in his own bid to avoid an early exit. Sky Bet odds: Smith 10/11, tie 4/1, Thornton 2/1Gary Anderson v Dave Chisnall Gary Anderson added two more wins on night seven Chisnall desperately needs a result against Anderson after last weeks loss to Raymond van Barneveld, his fourth straight defeat.But this is not an ideal night to face Anderson, who has surged up the table and sits just a point behind Van Gerwen.The Scotsman defeated Adrian Lewis and Peter Wright on night seven and will be seeking his sixth straight win against Chizzy.Sky Bet odds: Anderson 4/7, tie 9/2, Chisnall 3/1Adrian Lewis v Raymond van Barneveld Raymond van Barneveld claimed a much needed win over Dave Chisnall Lewis and Van Barneveld have both struggled to produce consistent form since the start of the competition.Jackpot averaged 93 in a lacklustre 7-4 defeat against Anderson last week, but Barney did halt his own worrying slump with a 7-4 win over Chisnall.Van Barneveld is still looking a little anxiously over his shoulder and needs another result to ease any lingering elimination worries.Lewis 11/10, tie 7/2, Van Barneveld 7/4Phil Taylor v Peter Wright Phil Taylor stayed within striking distance of leader Michael van Gerwen Taylor is just one leg adrift of Van Gerwen after battling back from 5-1 down to claim a 6-6 draw with his Dutch rival.Snakebite Wright, however, let a point slip away as his three missed darts allowed Anderson to close out a 7-5 win. Such costly lapses are likely to be punished by The Power, who ended with a 60 per cent success rate on the doubles against Van Gerwen.Taylor 4/6, tie 4/1, Wright 11/4Michael van Gerwen v Robert Thornton Thornton defeated Van Gerwen at last years World Grand Prix The world No 1 was frustrated by Taylors fightback and the luckless Thornton could feel the force of a backlash by The Green Machine. Van Gerwen was denied victory, despite an average over 107, and treated the Glasgow fans to a fantastic 170 checkout.But Thornton has shown he can defeat Van Gerwen on the big stage, edging him out in last years World Grand Prix final.Van Gerwen 1/8, tie 9/1, Thornton 12/1Watch all the action from night eight of the Premier League this Thursday night, starting at 7pm on Sky Sports 1. Also See: PL night seven: Talking points WATCH: Taylor warns MVG Prem Table MVG and Taylor duke out draw Eddie Robinson Jersey .Y. -- Sore nose and all, Sidney Crosby had a goal and three assists to help Pittsburgh beat Buffalo 5-3 on Friday night, snapping the Penguins mini-slump and slowing the Sabres late-season surge. Jay Bruce Jersey . That little deal worked out in a big way for the Mavericks. Nowitzki had 21 points Tuesday night to pass Oscar Robertson for 10th on the NBAs career scoring list, leading the Mavs to a 95-83 victory over the Utah Jazz. http://www.authenticbaseshopindians.com ... ns-jersey/. -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. Austin Jackson Jersey .3 million qualifying offer to outfielder Michael Cuddyer on Monday. Satchel Paige Jersey . - Houston defensive end J.CLEVELAND -- The Cavaliers exhaustive head coaching search is expanding -- again. The team will interview former Maccabi Tel Aviv coach David Blatt, a person familiar with the teams plans told The Associated Press on Thursday. Earlier in the day, Blatt announced in Israel that hes leaving the European champion to pursue an unspecified job in the NBA. Hell meet with the Cavs next week, said the person who spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity because the team is not discussing any aspect of its search -- now a month old. The 55-year-old Blatt has known Cavs general manager David Griffin for years. At his news conference, Blatt, who led Maccabi to its first European title this year, said hes weighing offers from unnamed teams and has "a few good options." Hes expected to make a decision soon. "I am leaving here not because I was asked to. The opposite is true, I was asked to stay, and offered the best possible conditions for such an event," Blatt said. "But I just felt it is a move I wanted to make. It has been a dream of mine for almost forever to go and join a team in the NBA in some capacity. "I wish I could have done it as a player. I wasnt good enough. But now perhaps Ill have that opportunity as a coach." Blatt has ddrawn interest to be an assistant with New York, Golden State and Minnesota.dddddddddddd The Cavs, though, are interested in talking to him about being their head coach. They reached out to him last week, but had not set up a face-to-face meeting. The Cleveland Plain Dealer was first to report Blatts interview. Blatt is just the latest candidate to interview with the Cavs, who will have a second meeting with Clippers assistant coach Alvin Gentry on Friday. The person familiar with the teams plans also said the Cavs will meet for the second time with another Clippers assistant, former NBA guard Tyronn Lue. Gentry and Lue are expected to speak with Cavs owner Dan Gilbert, who did not participate in the teams first round of interviews. The team has contacted as many as 12 candidates to fill the vacancy created when owner Dan Gilbert fired Mike Brown -- for the second time -- on May 12. The Cavs would like to have a coach in place by the NBA draft on June 26, but obviously, the team isnt rushing into any decisions. Earlier this week, the Cavs interviewed former Cleveland All-Star guard Mark Price, now an assistant with Charlotte. Price has limited head coaching experience, but Griffin has said the team will not be restricted in its search. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '