Här är för dem som inte platsar bland de andra "nya" modellerna =)

Moderator: Moderator

av xusuwen96 15 dec 2017, 10:04
DALLAS -- Kevin Shattenkirk and the St. Louis Blues took advantage of Dallas struggling penalty killers -- with only a few seconds to spare. Shattenkirk scored a power-play goal 4:49 into overtime, giving the Blues a 3-2 victory over the Stars on Sunday. Jaden Schwartz had a goal in his fifth straight game and T.J. Oshie also scored for the Blues, who improved to 12-0-1 against Central Division opponents. Brian Elliott made 28 saves to win for the second consecutive night. After the Stars failed to score with a man advantage earlier in overtime, Kevin Connauton was penalized for tripping at 4:24. Shattenkirk took a pass from Alex Pietrangelo in the left circle and shot the puck past goalie Kari Lehtonen into the lower right side of the net. Vladimir Sobotka also assisted. "(Sobotka) did a lot of work on that," Blues coach Ken Hitchcock said. "He did a lot of work creating the penalty and did a great job obviously on the goal." Dallas overcame a 2-0 deficit with second-period goals by Jamie Benn and Ryan Garbutt. Schwartz opened the scoring on a power play at 2:41 of the first. He has one goal in each of his last five games. St. Louis scored off a Stars mistake at 5:12 of the second. Oshie picked up the puck after Connauton whiffed on a pass in his own end. Dallas scored only its third power-play goal at home this season when Benn got his fourth goal in five games at 8:13. Garbutt tied it 2-all at 11:31 on a screened shot from the left point that went between Elliotts legs. Lehtonen stopped 19 shots for Dallas, which came into the game with an 89 per cent success rate on the penalty kill. "We had our opportunity in overtime and we didnt get it done," Stars coach Lindy Ruff said. "We can look at the two one-timers that we shot. We missed the net on both, and their one-timer found a hole." The Blues have earned at least a point in six consecutive road games (4-0-2), extending their season-best streak. Sobotka returned after missing six games because of an upper-body injury and had two assists. He stepped in for captain David Backes, out because of an upper-body injury sustained Saturday against Chicago. "(Sobotka) is a player that you can rely on in every situation. Hes just a great player all around," Schwartz said. "It was a big jump for us and a big positive leap getting him back in the lineup." It appeared that Dallas had scored in the first minute for the second consecutive game when Cody Eakin batted in a rebound of Garbutts shot. But the goal was disallowed because Garbutt didnt allow Elliott to make a play on the puck. "I thought we did our best to try to avoid contact. Its a tough call," Ruff said. "They make a decision on the ice, and its made." After a disputed icing call, Garbutt received a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct. While he was in the box, Schwartz took a cross-ice pass from Sobotka and put the puck into the open right side of the net. "It was frustrating to get that goal waved off, especially after the one they had in St. Louis on us," Garbutt said. "But I cant really do anything about that. That was definitely something I had to fight back from and help the team." Schwartz has 13 goals this season. His five-game streak has him halfway to the Blues record of 10 set by Brett Hull -- twice. Lehtonen stopped St. Louis second-best scoring chance in the period with a pad save of Vladimir Tarasenkos wrist shot. Neither team had a goal or a penalty in a defence-minded third period, when Dallas outshot the Blues 8-4. "We were outplayed in the second, but in the third we really managed the game properly and did a good job," Hitchcock said. Oshie received a slashing penalty at 1:11 of overtime, but the Stars couldnt take advantage. "You look at the attempts at the net and the amount of chances we had vs. they, and theyre a better team at finishing off some opportunities," Ruff said. NOTES: Dallas is 3 for 63 (5 per cent) with a man advantage at home this season. ... With Backes sidelined and Alexander Steen on injured reserve, St. Louis was without its top two goal scorers. ... Dallas Alex Chiasson returned after missing two games because of the flu. ... Also returning was Blues forward Brenden Morrow, the Stars captain for six-plus seasons, for his first game in Dallas since being traded last March. The Stars played a video tribute to Morrow during a first-period timeout. "It was a nice little tribute. I just wanted to make sure I got through it, didnt tear up and acknowledged everyone," Morrow said. Kyrie Irving Jersey . - Titans quarterback Jake Locker will miss the rest of the season with a Lisfranc injury to his right foot, leaving Tennessee trying to rally with Ryan Fitzpatrick. Walter Brown Jersey . With the players association in the midst of meetings in Las Vegas, a vote will be held on Friday to decide the CFLPAs presidency and other executive positions. http://www.authenticcelticsproshop.com/ ... er-Jersey/. Watch the action live on TSN and listen on TSN 1050 Radio beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. The Raptors maintained their spot atop the Atlantic Friday after defeating the Wizards, 96-88, for their second win in a row. Kevin Mchale Jersey . made a diving catch in left field for the final out in a 1-0 victory over the Miami Marlins in a regular-season finale Sunday. Zimmermann (14-5) allowed only two baserunners, finishing with 10 strikeouts and one walk in the fifth no-hitter in the majors this year. Al Horford Jersey . Pikul Khueanpet scored early in the second half and Kanjana Sungngoen made it 2-0 in the 65th minute of the playoff. Tuyet Dong narrowed the margin with goal four minutes from time. The win gave Thailand fifth place at the Asian Cup and the last of the continents qualifying spots for the 2015 Womens World Cup in Canada.ALAMEDA, Calif. - Oakland Raiders defensive end LaMarr Woodley has a serious biceps injury and could miss the remainder of the season.Woodley has not practiced since getting injured in Sundays 24-13 loss to the Arizona Cardinals. Interim coach Tony Sparano wouldnt discuss the specific nature of Woodleys situation but acknowledged it is a long-term injury.Yeah, its long-term, Sparano said Thursday. Im not going to sit here and tell you its not. Well make that announcement here whenever were ready to make it. We dont have to do that but for me to sit here and tell you its not (serious), no, I cant do that.The 29-year-old Woodley was one of the Raiders prized acquisitions this past off-season. He and fellow defensive end Justin Tuck were signed to lucrative deals as part of general manager Reggie McKenzies plan to bring in veterans with championship experience.It hasnt worked out so well for winless Oakland.Woodley has five tackles in six games and is without a sack. Tuck has 12 tackles and one sack but has been slowed by a knee injury.Oaklands defence in general has struggled despite McKenzies efforts to revamp the unit.The Raiders head into Sundays home game at Cleveland ranked 22nd in total defence and 29th against the run. Theyre last in third-down efficiency and have just six sacks — only three by defensive linemen.Losing Woodley is just the latest setback for a defence that appeared to be much improved coming out of training camp.C.J. Wilson and Benson Mayowa will likely split playing time while filling in for Woodley. Wilson leads the Raiders with two sacks.More guys are going to get an opportunity, defensive co-ordinator Jason Tarver said. Some of them haveent been able to show what they can do yet.dddddddddddd Its a good opportunity for them.Benson went in and did some good things. He set edges well, he affected the quarterback some in that game, so it was good to see him step up into that role.How long Woodley — who inked a two-year deal worth $12 million — is out is uncertain, though Sparanos tone and demeanour made it sound as if the veteran defender will be gone a significant amount of time, if not the entire season.Partially torn biceps have an average recovery time of three to four weeks. Full tears requiring surgery require three to four months.Defensively throughout this year its been next man up and thats what it is, Tarver said. Were going to have to roll guys (in) but the physicality, somebodys going to have to step up. Well see who that is.Mayowa had been getting work in as a backup to Tuck before sliding to defensive end when Woodley went out against the Cardinals. He was in on 34 defensive plays against Arizona and another 15 on special teams.Thats more snaps than Ive ever had, Mayowa said. I knew I was going to take more snaps but I didnt know I was going to take that many. Unfortunately, Woodley went down so I had to step up.Sparano expects to use a rotation of players in Woodleys place.Notes: With Khalif Barnes back at practice this week, the Raiders have been experimenting with Menelik Watson at left tackle. Watson, a second-round draft pick in 2013, started the previous two games at right tackle while Barnes recovered from a quad injury. ... CB Carlos Rogers (knee) was limited in practice after sitting out Wednesday.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '